A.G. Reed Realty – Buying Your Home
Buying Your Home in the Carolina’s – Considering that your home or property is most likely the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Having long-term financial health and lifestyle security are keys to have an enjoyable life. You need to be that you have chosen the best and the brightest to represent you.
It is a company policy for all of our agents to have at least a 4 year degree or equal experience. We want to ensure that our clients are being represented with the highest level of professionalism possible. Our brokers are also trained to monitor your progress throughout the time we represent you, and after you move in.
If you are looking to buy a home, consider the quality advice that comes from a well trained and experienced professional. Whether you are relocating from out of state or just moving to a new community, only an AG Reed REALTOR® will have the skills you really need. For example:
- Our understanding of a multitude of funding options means you may be able to afford more than you thought you could.
- Our understanding of local amenities, combined with our ability to assess your needs and wants, mean you can easily find just the right home. We save you time by assessing your needs and researching the market so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
- We have access to a huge variety of listings, and won’t waste your time on homes that aren’t right for you.
- Our experience gives us insight into simple upgrades, changes or additions that can make an almost-perfect home just right.
- We can inform you about real estate values, taxes, utility and maintenance costs, municipal services and facilities, and proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- We are trained to be impartial. This means we can be objective about the features and benefits of any home and include this information when discussing the home with you.
- Our understanding of the current local market trends and ever changing funding options means more opportunity for you. Plus we can help you understand and prepare the information to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- Because we will explain the and why of things along the way, you don’t need to be intimidated by the home buying process.
- Our network of professional colleagues such as appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, contractors and insurance agents assures you get the best and most thorough service available.
Choosing someone with the knowledge and experience necessary to guide and protect you is critical